Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices, accessible via the headings below, and contact us if you have any questions.
Nordic Pharma takes the protection of the Personal Data of its Users very seriously. Users have a right of access to their Personal Data, a right to delete this data, to receive it in an exchange format but also to restrict and object to certain types of processing of this Data. Users also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority on which they depend.
The collection and processing of Users’ Personal Data is based on obtaining your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
What data do we collect?
On occasion, we may ask you to register or to provide personal information and preferences when you visit certain areas of our site or request information to be sent out to you. Nordic Pharma will not pass on any information you supply to us to any third party without your prior consent. We will use personal information you share with us to provide you with any information you have requested from us and your details will be added to our database and will be used to send the information that you have requested.
We strive to collect only the personal data that we need. The personal data collected by Nordic Pharma are as follows:
- Personal identification information, such as your Name, email address, and IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Nordic Pharma with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a contact form to contact Nordic Pharma on a relevant matter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data and how is it stored?
Nordic Pharma uses personal data for the sole purpose to respond to your inquiries about Nordic Pharma when you send us a contact form.
- All Personal Data collected by Nordic Pharma website via the contact form (which will go directly to the relevant concerned Nordic Pharma mailbox) will be saved and will include name + email + request. The IP addresses will be anonymized and back up stored during thirty (30) days.
- For all users of the website, the anonymized IP address & cookie in our proxy Log will be saved. Otherwise no data is collected.
- The Personal Data collected is stored only in EU, and backups are locally ciphered and sent to French based Cloud (namely OVH).
- Upon request, Nordic Pharma can delete all traces of the personal data, including on the backups, in less than two (2) business days.
- Nordic Group uses health data file collected for pharmacovigilance, medical information and post-marketing medicinal products quality purposes. Those data are kept for a compliant period required by law. You have the right to access and correct by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also make a complaint to our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of infringement of your rights.
If you have questions about the legal basis, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to modify their Personal Data. Nordic Pharma users can formally request Nordic Pharma to correct inaccurate Personal Data on its behalf by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to refuse or limit the processing of their Personal Data. The User may file an official request to object to the processing of his Personal Data by Nordic Pharma or request that this processing be limited. For example, Users have the right to object to the legitimate use of their Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- Rights of access to their Personal Data and right to portability. Nordic Pharma users can access most of their Personal Data held by Nordic Pharma. Upon request, Nordic Pharma can provide Users with access to their Personal Data in a portable format allowing them to transmit it to third parties.
- Right to delete their Personal Data. Nordic Pharma users can, on request, officially request the deletion of their Data. personal assets held by Nordic Pharma. To do so, they should send a request to the email address email@example.com. Once the request has been confirmed, Nordic Pharma will take the necessary steps to execute the request for deletion issued by the User, including the deletion of his Nordic Pharma account.
- Withdrawal of consent. For certain activities, Nordic Pharma requires the consent of Users to use their Personal Data. Users have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If they provide information about their location through a mobile application, it is possible for them to deactivate their location services on their device at any time. Users are aware that any data processing carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Our Legal Notice