A little about Nordic Pharma:
Nordic Pharma is a mid-size privately-owned international pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development and commercialization of niche hospital and orphan products to address unmet medical needs. Nordic Pharma’s expertise relies on the development and sales of its own products, but also on partner products acquired at various stages of development. Today, Nordic Pharma has a range of highly specialized proprietary and in-licensed products in the following therapeutic areas: Rheumatology, Women’s Health and Critical Care (Anaesthesia, Haematology, Oncology).
Nordic Pharma’s values of Commitment, Ambition, Respect, Reliability, Integrity and Agility describe our culture and standards and guide us in our way of working.
JOB TITLE: Trainee Global Supply Chain
DEPARTMENT: Global Supply Chain & Procurement
REPORTING TO: Global Demand and Supply Chain Planner
LOCATION: Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be coached on the Global Planning processes.
- You will be fully trained in Exact: Purchase Orders, Stock Management, Invoicing, Business Analytics.
- Your work will have a real international reach with our EU warehouses and our worldwide suppliers and customers.
- You will have the chance to explore and develop your own skills within Supply Chain Operations with a project tailored to your interests.
- Ensure smooth communications between systems with the added challenge of managing different interfaces within our EU warehouses.
- Provide central support to Order-To-Cash Manager, liaising with the Logistic Service Providers.
- aintain contacts with other Nordic Pharma departments and carriers.
- Checking the quality of the processes and taking improvement actions.
- Solve customer complaints and optimize customer satisfaction.
Who are you
We’re looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible personality that has to do a traineeship for his/ her Masters or Bachelor registered in the Netherlands. You preferably have work experience in an office environment and have a hands-on, ‘can do’ approach. You can commute to our Hoofddorp office, 3 days a week. You are interested in Supply Chain, have a global vision and have good communication skills in English.
What we offer you
An international, dynamic Traineeship starting End of 2022/ beginning of 2023. It is a broad trainee role in a mid-sized International team where you will work together with colleagues from all over the world. Next to this, we offer you a EUR 500 euro internship compensation and a hybrid way of working. In this traineeship you work both hands-on and strategical.
Your work location
This traineeship is based in our Nordic Headquarters located in Hoofddorp, close to public transport and with free parking. Unfortunate we cannot help you with relocation or visa support.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and a short motivation to email@example.com
If you need more information please send an email to our HR team.