A little about Nordic Pharma:
Nordic Pharma is a mid-size privately-owned international pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development and commercialization of niche hospital and orphan products to address unmet medical needs. Nordic Pharma’s expertise relies on the development and sales of its own products, but also on partner products acquired at various stages of development. Today, Nordic Pharma has a range of highly specialized proprietary and inlicensed products in the following therapeutic areas: Rheumatology, Women’s Health and Critical Care (Anaesthesia, Haematology, Oncology).
Nordic Pharma’s values of Commitment, Ambition, Respect, Reliability, Integrity and Agility describe our culture and standards and guide us in our way of working.
JOB TITLE: Manager Order-to-Cash
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain & Procurement
REPORTING TO: Senior Director Supply Chain & Procurement, Gijs Vissers
DIRECT REPORTS (IF ANY): 1 Customer Service Agent
LOCATION: Hoofddorp, NL
General summary of role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Manager Order-to-Cash to join an international company with a presence in 20 countries and modern offices in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
You will be building the Order-to-cash team. Up until now, the order to cash team has always been part of the Global Planning Supply Chain Planning team. As we are now at a crucial point in our transformation to becoming a globally integrated Supply Chain and Procurement organization that leverages standard business processes and tools, optimizes organizational capability, minimizes waste, improves predictability and delivers comprehensive value to the organization, we are developing an Order-to-Cash team. The incumbent manages and facilitates the Order-to-Cash process across all relevant aspects of the cycle and help achieve optimal sales realization and customer satisfaction
This opportunity would suit a candidate with extensive supply chain (order-to-cash) experience in a business-to-business context.
This position is based in Hoofddorp. Nordic Pharma will consider candidates currently based the Netherlands, however candidates without an EU work permit will not be considered (if this applies to your region).
Essential responsibilities and tasks:
The purpose of the job is to:
- Define, implement and maintain key performance indicators and targets to monitor and adjust team performance in line with strategic objectives; continuously drive for improvement
- Provide excellent service to customers, positively influencing customer experience & satisfaction
- Execute order entry according to standard operating procedure / best practice and ensure smooth OtC process
- Help drive sales realization: pro-actively monitor sales order progress and communicate / take action in case of blocks/challenges to deliver orders on time and in full
- Coach and support if/when roadblocks appear, and jointly problem solve potential solutions
- Ensure correct application of sales prices and conditions, transportation costs, etc.
- Support in management reporting where needed
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate registration of complaints; review and report on open complaints
- Maintain credit limits
- Oversee proactive and reactive dunning
- Provide problem solving support to customers where relevant
Qualifications, experience and skills required:
- At least 7 years of experience in supply chain order to cash and transport
- Customer Satisfaction and complaints management
- Accounts Receivables performance
- Credit limit adherence
- Final Product Quality
- Foster & build a culture that is suited for the organization needs and performance
- Develop or acquire needed capabilities to ensure further business growth
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Result Orientation
- Commercial skills
- Master in Business Administration, Procurement, SC Management, Commerce, Engineering or other relevant discipline