A little about Nordic Pharma:
Nordic Pharma is a mid-size privately-owned international pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development and commercialization of niche hospital and orphan products to address unmet medical needs. Nordic Pharma’s expertise relies on the development and sales of its own products, but also on partner products acquired at various stages of development. Today, Nordic Pharma has a range of highly specialized proprietary and in-licensed products in the following therapeutic areas: Rheumatology, Women’s Health, and Critical Care (Anaesthesia, Haematology, Oncology).
Nordic Pharma’s values of Commitment, Ambition, Respect, Reliability, Integrity, and Agility describe our culture and standards and guide us in our way of working.
JOB TITLE: Financial Data Analyst, Accounting & Control
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Finance
REPORTING TO: Sr Finance Manager
General summary of role:
The Financial Data Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and development of the consolidation system, which is an important financial information tool within the Nordic Pharma Group. The consolidation system provides the basis for periodic statutory reporting, budget, forecasts, and management reports within the organization.
This role requires great organization skills and a flexible attitude. You can expect a lot of interesting challenges and procedures to build.
Essential responsibilities and tasks:
The Financiel Data Analyst will provide business value through day-to-day Operations, Maintenance, Security and Project delivery related to the Nordic Pharma’s Infrastructure landscape, in collaboration with external partners (local and global), based on common ITIL processes & methodology.
- Maintenance and development of the consolidation system CCH Tagetik
- Definition of standard operating (consolidation) procedures for planning and control
- Play a crucial role in the periodic group consolidation and group reporting
- Responsible for master data management (account and company structure)
- Continuous contact with parent company and the financial controllers of all group companies
- Identification and implementation of further improvements
Qualifications, experience and skills required:
- Academic / HBO level of thinking
- Critical attitude and aiming for high standards and work accordingly
- Hands-on team player
- Excellent analytical skills
- Expert in Excel
- Audit background
- Experience with consolidation systems
- Comfortable with databases and data visualization software tools like Power BI
- Strong communicator
- English is business language
- IFRS knowledge
Are you motivated by what you have just read? Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org